Monday, June 9, 2008

9.... 7... 5 ..3.. 1.... We've a Liftoff ! 1. 3... 5..... 7....... 9.........

Hi My Friends & Enemies!!

Yes I am back! And you will surely confirm me being myself from the specific greeting for my enemies too. I don't know why it took me so long to accept your requests for starting up the diary on my website again. I remember exactly 10 years ago I started my website and my life was a open book. Later some personal issues especially related to "The Girl I Love" section of the website screwed up things royally for me. But better late than never. After a break of good 8 years I have finally landed up with the bloggers.

I made one decision though. I wouldn't host the diary like I did on my personal website. Things have changed. That time I was alone and with my love. I am still with my love, you wouldn't believe if I said I don't but my professional & personal life has changed on levels. I completed my graduation in computer engineering in 2000 and decided that I wont do any business or job in the field and do music like I wished since childhood. Struggled & strugged, the love story still remains in the same broken state and it got mended on a huge extent but can never reach the dream we wished for. I am married to my wife who is a singer, who knows the story but my commitment and love for my wife is strong. True my inspiration and my love lies unshattered and will always be the primary mission of my soul, it has nothing to do with the relations we define as the best in life. Got married in 2005, my wife is also a singer. We face situations like the movie 'Abhiman' but more complicated and less related to our singing career. Eventually 2005 yearend also marked the start of my photography career. I am a contributor in the microstock Industry and today happen to be No.1 Contributor from India. Check one of my agency links here - http://www.dreamstime.com/resp212561

Eventually, after marriage it has been a rollercoaster ride for me. Not up... not down but lost. I have been going dizzy. I simply can't relate to the formalities. Since childhood I related to no one when it came to formality and hence never had any deep relation with any of my relatives except my grandparents, aunts and my aunts husband. Mom ofcourse was always there, but like I put it, she is not just my mom she is the mom of all that come to her calling her mother. So its a huge void. Remember my uncle who was my idol, like my father, the one who helped me with everything (I had his photo too posted on "My Idols" page), he left us on 22nd April 2008 after a long battle with Hairy Cell Leukemia (Blood Cancer) . With the only strong attachment gone my dizzy ride after marriage ended up throwing me off the rollercoaster... crashing me down on the ground. I got wounded, badly bruised, all alone but not lonely. I feel happy for those wounds because those wounds get me new skin... more durable. I wish mind & heart both had a regenerating skin like this one. :)

Can't post today. I am going on and on like crazy. I was planning to post the blogs related to life or spirituality from another account to avoid confusion with my personal life and sharing people's experiences without mentioning their real names. Give me some time to think on this one. I first have to get my website right, blog more regularly here and then I can decide what to do.

By the way also visit the new sites I have started -

www.clubmj.com - The Official Indian Michael Jackson Fanclub
www.shammikapoor.net - The Official Shammi Kapoor Fanclub

YES GUYS! They are official, don't make me explain here... the sites will. Till my next blog... CHOW! Don't forget to mail me incase you hate to leave publicly visible comments here ;)

No comments: