Saturday, June 14, 2008

Free days are over!

Wow. What a hectic time and it whizzed by so fast!!!

Before wifeyz left for 10 days camp, I had so many plans to just let-go and enjoy life totally but I didn't do anything as planned. Infact the better happened. I have been restructuring... reorganizing myself. My room had been a mess. There wasn't a place to sit or walk except my carpet. Since wifeyz coming tomorrow I just raked up everything and atleast making it appear clean though I have not really cleaned my wardrobe and books cupboard yet.

10 days didn't really go enjoyable as planned. Partied 4 times but it hardly matters. Its just a reason to jam up with friends and let loose. With my PR in flow again, music is getting jiggier and waiting for my new camera which is expected at month end. By the way I hope most of you might have read the article in Pune Mirror which had really stupid mistakes. They dont have the common sense that VishalG cannot be a website domain for a person whose name is Nikhil. not to mention that they didn't print anything about the Shammi Kapoor fanclub and spiritual counseling/healing stuff. All they have printed is Michael JAckson. And even when I had clearly mentioned that I perform MJ but am not an impersonator, they printed the opposite. Next time I will be more specific with the media.

You guys should really watch me now. Great music... great photography both are coming up starting july. Though music stuff will be on sale online and off by year end. I am also gearing up for the proper launch my my music label. Trying to collabrate with some artists. We will soon be launching albums from different genre. I dont know what what my role will be in it apart from a producer. The restructuring also includes restructuring of my company which might rope in a director and setup liasons abroad.

Though july does mark a happening month remember it will have its negative side as well. I can't actually put all that up here, but as I go on posting in here you will understand what I am saying today. Its too much happening of a time. It excites me. Finally feeling that I will really be back living life again. Its been such a dull time lately. I have become very disciplined with my classes routine as well. $$$$ is never enough. Need to pull in a lot this time.

Another thing to come up with SLR is that I will be taking makeup training for my shoots. So that I can make my models look more beautiful. Since SLR will mark the beginning of my glamor shooting, I will be hiring studios quite often or setting up a makeshift one at home on the ground floor. Will taking serious models for TFCD basis or amateurs who just want their porfolios done. IT will mean the same to me. but I am seriously shifting to glamor and concept.

The rains are making my life feel like heaven. This year no asthma, so I can breathe free. I think apart from Rupali's breakfast, drinks are also an added advantage. Though none will agree directly with me to discourage me from drinking, but its a medically proven fact. Strangely, in last 10 days, I didn't drink to enjoy drink but to enjoy friends. I realized that I am happy actually drinking when Rupali is around because I talk a lot with her like we did when we were friends. Yes, I dont say that its all happy talk, we fight too.... but then I talk. But now that all has already been told I wonder what I will talk after a peg?!?!?! With things around the corner waiting to happen and change my life crucially, I wont be surprised if I stop drinking and be like I was 3 years back. But it requires a special entity to be active in my life, which right now is in hibernation mode.

But Finally Waking up!!!!

No comments: